Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...

How about you, you, you? It's a song on our Little People tape. That's right, it's the Little People. On TAPE! It's perfectly acceptable to be jealous, don't worry.

So my parents took Corbin and I to the John Ball Zoo on Monday. It's their off season so it was cheaper, and they did have a few exhibits closed, but all in all it was a good time. We met my friend Gina and her daughter Gabriella there as well. Corbin was far more interested in Gabriella than any of the animals, as you can see in the following photos...





Poor Gabriella was not quite as interested in him, but man, Corbin was really trying all his best moves. You can see in the first photo, he is simply trying some small talk, just to get a conversation initiated. Gabriella seems more interested in initiating some action from her sippy cup. In the second shot there, Corbin is trying out some of his best lines. Moving in a little closer, a little stroller touching, and if you look close you can see that he is actually attempting a little hair stroke/grab/pull. Very nonchalant, I've taught him well. He then tried to impress her with some hard core Frog knowledge, as you can see from this video. (Sorry I couldn't post it directly, it's stuck in my photobucket account). Poor Corbin never got a straight answer from Gabby, but hopefully she'll be thinking about him in his absence and the next time we all get together, she will share her sippy with him. For now I've let him watch extra Wiggles videos to soothe his broken heart. Oh, and he found a new little lady at the playhouse this morning, so I think he's going to be okay. That's my boy.

Couple of gratuitous pics, just cause you love them.




Later, Gators. :)

No comments: